unless you’ve got
Reva. South Florida/Boston. 20. Junior at Boston University. Engineering. Music. TV: Castle, OITNB, Grey's & more.
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
If she was having surgery, why wasn’t she already at the hospital…?
Leslie Knope tries impressions and accents
the best thing about it is that her vocal range is great for impressions, but her execution of them is so overdone which is what makes her so hilarious. It’s part of the reason she was so successful on SNL. Funniest lady.
"Daaaaaamn, Jerry! You jumped in a creek for a burrito? What would you do for a Klondike bar, kill your wife?" is still one of my favorite moments EVER on this show.
This is the best video that exists. Hahahaha. I’m dying.
Remember that movie in which Jack Black was a teacher and building a rock band and when a little black chubby girl asked to be a singer he only said “sure! let me hear you” and the moment she started using her beautiful voice his lit up like all of his dreams came…
Blue skies in Boston. It’s good to be back!